Monday, November 23, 2009

FML

This headache has made my brain very fuzzy feeling. I keep thinking that I have forgotten something - I hate that feeling. I found miniature composition notebooks at Fred Meyer this weekend and grabbed a few - one at work, one at home, one in my purse - to try and jot things down so that I don't forget. I taped a note inside my car again reminding me to return my movies to the Redbox at Fred Meyer.

Saturday I went and saw New Moon - Loved It!!!! So much better than Twilight. This is one that I will definitely want to own and watch over and over. I left the theater wanting to read the books over again just so that the story wouldn't end and I could stay in that fantasy world.

L called me this weekend. T's Mom - who lives with her boyfriend - informed L that Thanksgiving is only for family and that she was not invited to dinner at the boyfriends house. How can someone be so heartless!! Isn't Thanksgiving a time of helping others and being with people whether they are "family" or not! I just couldn't believe it. T's Mom also took them out to do some grocery shopping - I had sent a $25 visa gift card to L for food - T's Mom then told L and T that they were not allowed to share food and that the food she bought is only for T! WTH!!! I understand she doesn't want to "support" L - but isn't this going a little overboard.

So I am saying that the MN experiment has not been successful. L says she has been talking to her Dad regarding what she should do next. Her friend Eric in Bellevue says she can stay with him and look for work in Bellevue. L looked up prices for train tickets from MN to Seattle. Her Dad said he would try and help her out. But of course - since her made the offer and she has tried to call him to say that yes - she wants to get a train ticket and come home - he is no longer answering his phone for her or returning her calls. He called her today to say he saw she had called - he was at work - and would call her on his way home from work. Never happened. You know - child support is no longer being garnished from his paychecks so he has an additional $250 a month - he could certainly use some of that to help his daughter out. Boggles the mind doesn't it.

I Won My Fantasy Football Game on Sunday!!!! Beat the Yuck Monkey's Team (Owned by TM). He was 7-3 going into yesterday's game and I was 2-8. Just a preview of how Saturday's Apple Cup will go!! Go Cougs!!

Time to head to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow so I can get to work early so I can leave early for my Dr Appt. Lets hope that they can figure something out tomorrow. Spent most of today with the headache along with noises and eye movement making me feel like I was going to throw up. Fun Fun Fun! Jealous yet!!

FML

De

1 comment:

Yuck Monkeys said...

Thanksgiving is only for family? This woman is heartless. What a B.

Glad you enjoyed your Fantasy Football win last week. But you're still in a fantasy world if you think the Cougs are going to beat the Huskies.