Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Headache Update

Called the Benefits Advocate this morning - she says she called me yesterday and that the number was out of service - ummmm . . . - I don't think so - my cell was in service all day. And . . . if it was out of service that one try - why didn't she try calling me again a little later. Anyways - the CT Scan was denied because the case notes didn't show a month long treatment with a Dr and/or a month long medication treatment. So - I called my Dr and made an appointment for this afternoon.

My appt with the Dr went fairly well - no I'm not cured - but she is going to resend all the case notes including today's visit - which brings it up to about a month - and give the insurance company a call to see what more needs to be done. I got a new prescription for Vicodin to help me at night - get a little too loopy when I take it at work :-P. So - for now it's just take the Vicodin at night to help sleep and drown out the ringing. Wait and see what the insurance company says after they get the additional case notes and the Dr calls them. Keep the fingers crossed.

De

No comments: