Monday, November 16, 2009

The Results Are In

MRI Results are in . . . . . . nothing abnormal showed up in my brain /head or sinuses. On one hand this is good news . . . nothing serious is wrong. On the other hand this is bad news . . . no idea what's going on inside my head that is giving me these headaches and ringing in the ears. Very very frustrating.

Then . . . to top it all off . . . L has called me 4 times today crying about how she hates MN . . . . it's not like how she thought it was going to be. It's boring - her back hurts - she wants to come back to WA - there's no food in the house so she's starving. This is how I addressed each of these issues:
  • Find a job so you have a reason to get up each day and you have something to do and it won't be boring.
  • Take some Advil and apply heat for her back pain. If it hurts that frickin bad then have Talon take her to a Doc in The Box to have it looked at - she's on my insurance until the end of the year.
  • I'm not buying another airplane ticket. She needs to start earning and saving money to find her own way back. Told her she can call her Dad and go to TN.
  • I sent out a box today with some Mac & Cheese and granola bars. Isn't this something she should have discussed with Talon before deciding to move to MN. I also gave her some cash when she flew out last Sunday - what did she spend that money on?

I said - "You always do this - make a snap decision to do something without really looking in to all the details. You never look any farther then the present - never planning for the future. Now you are going to have to figure this out on your own. I am not buying another airline ticket - and if you do come back to WA you are not living with me."

Sounds like a fun day doesn't it! Good thing I had a Lisa appointment today so I had someone to talk to about all this - otherwise I would be going even more nutso than I already am. I was able to tell her some things that I have been feeling without having to worry about her reaction. She is just there to listen and not judge the dark thoughts that have gone through my head over these past few weeks. It felt good to voice them and get them out of my head.

Now I am going to go take a Vicodin and make this headache go away. I will start on the migraine meds tomorrow night.

De

32 Days until Dallas!

No comments: