Friday, November 6, 2009

For Those Who Like Drama . . . . . .

Went to bed last night not knowing where L was and not able to reach her on her phone - just rang 7 times and then to voicemail - which meant the phone was on - she just wasn't answering or couldn't answer.

Friday Progression of Events -

1:30 am - woke up - checked my phone - no missed calls or texts

5:30 am - woke-up - no word from L. Got ready for work

6:30 am - I logged on to her cell account to make sure she had minutes and to see if she had made any calls. 270 minutes - no activity since 10 Wed night.

7:30 am - got to work. Did some more investigating - took down phone numbers she had called and numbers that had called the house.

8:00 am - called Talon to see if he had heard from her. Called and left messages on the phone numbers she had called last and most.

8:30 am - Still no activity on her cell phone - I have now entered panic mode - I just had a bad feeling in my stomach. I called Overlake Hospital to see if they had admitted her - nope. Asked if they had any Jane Does - Due To The HIPA Laws they couldn't tell me that - they can only release that information to family or the police. Not sure how they know who family is if it's a Jane Doe!!

9:00 am - Complete melt down at work. Called 911 to report her as missing. Spoke with the Issaquah police giving them a description of her - including her Tattoos. I left to go home. Couldn't hold it together at work anymore.

9:45 am - Got home - looked up some more phone numbers. Per Officer H suggestion I called Harborview to see if they had admitted her. Nope. Which I guess is good news. Pulled up the latest picture I had of her - figured out how to work my printer and printed out pictures of her and pictures of her Tattoos.

10:30 am - Spoke to the Officer again and gave him additional information. Gave them Justin's name and number. He is a person of interest seeing as what went on last weekend.

10:52 am - Received a call from L! Said she had her phone on silent and that's why she never picked up. I was so glad she was safe!

11:00 am - Called Office H to let him know I had heard from her. He said he was going to call her just so he knew she was safe.

11:15 am - L called me and was very upset that I had called the police. Justin had called her because he received a call from the Issaquah Police looking for her and he didn't like feeling like he was a suspect. How could I call the cops! How could I give them Justin's name and number! Told me I should have listened to Talon when he told me she would be fine. I told her that I was thinking that until I saw that she hadn't used her phone - which is permanently attached to her ear.

11:30 am - Let Putbory know that everything was fine so she could pass it on to people at work. Took some deep breaths. Tried not to feel stupid. I'm so ready for her to go to MN - I need a break from these dramatic episodes.

2:00 pm - Fell asleep - a much needed 2 hour nap.

5:30 pm - 12 hours after this day started Spoke with L. I will be heading out to pick her up from her friends apt soon.

1.5 Days until the flight to MN leaves.

De

No comments: