Saturday, November 14, 2009

Forever

Well - yesterday I should have gotten my MRI results - I called the Dr around 230 to see if she had gotten them only to find out that . . . . Yes, the results were in! But . . . . . . . .my Dr was at a certification class so I won't be able to talk to her until Monday!! I swear - this whole process has taken sooooooo long! I just want to know what is causing this and get it fixed. Major headache tonight - just took a Vicodin so hopefully I can get some sleep.

It's hard to believe that L has been in MN for only a week. It seems like forever ago that I took her to the airport. I have heard form her a couple of times. I think she is doing ok - spent this past week getting settled in - hopefully she will start looking for work and get a job soon.

OK - short blog - I am finding it really hard to concentrate right now - I need to just turn off the lights and close my eyes - hope for the pain to subside.

De

No comments: