Monday, November 2, 2009

I Am Screaming On The Inside

I am at home sitting on my couch and not enjoying the peace and quiet I usually get to come home too. L is in the spare room talking on the phone as loud as ever - that girl can just not talk in a quiet voice. I left a message for Alan this morning and I just tried calling him again - no luck. L has now decided she wants to move to Minneapolis and live with her friend Talon. I told her to get the plans set and as long as that is what she really wants to do I will get her a one-way ticket there.

Additional stress - my Insurance Company has denied the CT Scans that my Dr ordered. Now I don't know what to do. It's not like the headache has magically gone away - the ringing hasn't suddenly gotten quiet - it's all still here. What am I supposed to do? I left a message with my regular Dr and also a message with the Benefits Advocate. Neither of which called me back today.

So - now I am just sitting on my couch - not having my peace and quiet - listening to the ringing and deciding whether to take a Vocodin tonight for the pain.

Anyone want to trade!!

De

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

Don't you just wish you could visit your insurance company and start blowing an air horn in their office as they try to conduct their business, just to let them know what you're having to deal with when you work? Honestly, the decisions these insurance companies make just baffles the mind. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's simply policy to deny the request the first couple times it comes across the desk.