Thursday, November 5, 2009

Deja Vu

Hmm . . . . this post may be a little Deja Vu! Here I sit at 8:00 at night not knowing where L is. She left with some friends last night saying that she would be back today . . . have not seen or heard from her since. I have tried calling her - phone rings and rings and then goes to voicemail - so her phone is on and working she's just not answering it. I find myself getting worries - stressed out - imagining all sorts of horrible things that could have happened. I'm sure she's just hanging out and not even thinking about the fact I might be worrying about her. These past few days I had kind of gotten lulled back into a feeling of - things have gotten better - but after today I remember once again why she needs to be somewhere else and not my responsibility. Can't take the stress.

Her ticket has been purchased for MN - she is scheduled to fly out on Sunday. Hopefully she shows back up before then because she still needs to pack and haul whatever she's not taking with her to storage - I told her yesterday that anything she leaves inside the house is going to either be donated or tossed. The Condo is not going to be her storage unit.

It is only 8 and I am exhausted. I've taken a Vicodin to try and help me sleep tonight - the ringing has gotten louder throughout the day.

Here's hoping that tomorrow brings better things.

De

1 comment:

Tony said...

Things will get better when L goes to MN. Hopefully a change in scenery helps her out. Your only job is to make sure she gets on that flight...

I'm sorry that you're still having headaches.