Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You Have Some Nerve

I have to tell you - L has a lot of nerve! She came by the house tonight to pick something up and proceeded to ask me for gas money! Can't I just have $7 for gas - No, $7 is all I have on me until payday - Guess I'll be camping out - Where? - Here! - Uh No! You're not staying here! - I don't have enough gas to get back to the apartment. A discussion about me not bailing her out, needing to plan ahead - you know, everything I always say that goes in one ear and out the other! I then offered her $2 for 1 gallon of gas - she told me that wouldn't get her a gallon. She then went in to the spare room and made a couple calls to friends. She then came out and left - without the $2 for gas so I guess she didn't really need it after all.

De

No comments: