Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hi!!

Friday was a really great day! I did some Spring Cleaning at work - got my desk organized and wiped down - side note, you really need to wipe under the keyboard, lots of dust and crumbs and I found a missing pen! Lots of dust behind the hard drive too. I swiffered it all away and wiped the desk down with a clorox wipe - kill the icky germs. It was out intern Arshya's last day yesterday so we went out to lunch - Steelhead Diner down by Pike Place Market - really really good! I am not a fish lover but I had their Fish and Chips - Incredible! Big pieces of fish and they tasted great. Next time Colleen is in town we def have to go there - she loves Fish and Chips and can't get good ones down in Texas. I caught the 335 bus home - took care of Muppet - and then headed out to see Lyd.

Lyd and I went to a Cookie Lee jewelry party at one of her co-workers house. It was a lot of fun. The jewelry was reasonably priced and if you any of the pieces you want to by are actually at the party on display you get to bring them home that night - Instant Gratification! I got a bracelet and a necklace and got to bring them home. Lyd was surprised I bought some because I make my own jewelry - the items I got were ones that I couldn't recreate at home. We got back to Lyd's house at 10.

I stopped at QFC to pick up some milk so I could have cereal this morning for breakfast - while I was there I picked up a few more things. I have never done grocery shopping at 1100 before. The shelves are a little bare - they do the restocking when no one is around - and when it's time to check out you have to walk around looking for someone to come up to the registers.

Today I am Spring Cleaning! I opened up windows and the back slider to air the house out and I just pulled a bunch of really gross dishes out of L's room. First job will be the kitchen! Second job will be laundry!

De

No comments: