Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Turtle Cake!

I have baked a lot this month! I am currently baking up a Turtle Fudge Cake for Trevor's birthday at work tomorrow! Devils Food Cake, Chocolate and Caramel melted together and poured over the top of the cake, and Chopped Pecans sprinkled on top - Just like a Turtle Candy! I have had this cake before but this is my first time baking it - I hope it turns out.

Lyd said she should be able to come by Friday after work with her truck and help get L's bed, dresser, and crap moved to her apartment. I just want to finish getting everything out of here so I can start making it feel more like my place. I sent a text to L to let her know about the tentative plans - her response - OK. Well, at least I know she got the text!

Yesterday a friend from High School was featured on local radio station - KZOK. Scottie Sindora singing live! You can watch the video of his performance at www.bobrivers.com - Click on Latest Shows - choose Tuesday April 28 - it is listed as unexpected idol Scottie!

My cakes are done and cooling - I'm going to head to bed.

De


No comments: