Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smile!! :) :)

Good Day! Sun - No Stress - Cool Treat from the past. Who could ask for more.

The grocery store I shop at has a new line of ice cream treats called Cool Classics. A few weeks ago I got Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches. Today I discovered they have Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars! I so remember those from growing up - they were one of Colleen's favorites - although I'm not sure she will remember! These days - the simplest things can make me happy! It's so nice!

It has been a little weird these last few days - I wasn't sure why and then it came to me today - It feels weird to be so happy! I had become so used to feeling stressed out, dreading coming home at the end of the day, cringing at the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs - that being happy and relaxed feels foreign to me. I kinda like it! It's fun to come home at the end of the day and hang out on my back deck. Last night I came home and gave Muppet a much needed bath and tonight I came home and made a hamburger, fries, and a fresh fruit salad!

I was feeling so happy today that I bought myself some flowers!


:) :) :) :)
De

1 comment:

Colleen said...

ha ha! I do remember :-)