Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beauty Night

This evening was all about me!! LOL! I had a "Bonnie" appointment. Bonnie has been doing my hair for 10 years now. I love my Bonnie appointments. Not only does she do my hair but she's a great listener - I have a lot of fun when I am there. Today was cut, curls, and wax! Bonnie is not a big fan of perming my hair but she will do it about twice a year for me - she knows I love my curls! I then pay her to torture me - gotta make sure I don't get a unabrow!

I am now just hanging on the couch and watching America's Next Top Model - I had actually forgotten about it this season and haven't been watching it - they are now down to the final 6. I am sure Oxygen will be doing a marathon of this season soon! There is on girl who has the biggest eyes I have ever seen - They are blue, big, and round! I think she's going to probably win because she has something different and doesn't look like every other model. We shall see! I have now set it up on my DVR so I don't miss the rest of the episodes.

No L update really - I haven't heard from her since yesterday. She came by yesterday to pick up a box I had left on the front porch for her - it contained those items she left in her room and can't seem to live without. I included the disturbing items and didn't say anything - so she knows I found them but she didn't say a word when she called to say she had picked up the box. I think I will probably get my L updates from her Facebook status - yesterday it said she was "baked like a cake" - I'm so proud!

I forgot to put this in on Monday ***Shout Out to Colleen and Lindsay - finished the Boston Marathon together with hands raised. I am a proud sissy and auntie!***

Week is half over! Enjoy!

De

No comments: