Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's A Wonderful Life

This has been a wonderful day. I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders - I am just giddy - smiling all day - haven't felt this good in a while. Don't get me wrong - I love L and I hope she is able to figure things out and get on with her life - but I feel like this long journey with her has ended and a new journey in my life has begun.

I went out to dinner with my 40 Something Club and had a blast! There were about 15 people there and I had met 3 of them before at previous events. The new people I met were great! I felt so comfortable talking with them - we talked, laughed, ate good food - went to Claim Jumper. I had a salad and it was really good.

I am now home - watching my recording of Survivor. I'm telling you - have not been this relaxed in such a long time!

Life Is Grand!

De

No comments: