Monday, November 29, 2010

PTSD

Post Turkey Stuffing Disorder!

This is what happens after a 4 day weekend filled with a wonderful turkey dinner and lots of turkey leftovers!  Symptoms are gobbling, waddling, crankiness, and the voices in your head getting a little louder that people around you can hear them!

I have all of these symptoms - yes including the last one!!  How do I know this?!?!  Because I am sure that there is no way that I would talk back to a homeless person who is swearing and looks a little off balance.  There is a homeless man that has taken to parking is butt on the sidewalk right outside the entrance to where I have to pay for parking and ride the elevator to my car.  He has been there for the last few weeks - I have said no a few times and he gets a little snippy so lately I have just been walking right on by trying to ignore him.  Tonight as I passed by he piped up with "How F*?#@ng hard is it to just say F*?#@ng No.  Is it so F*?#@ng hard!"  The voices in my head answered back with "Maybe people don't say anything because you talk to them like that!"  Now, I know the voices must have been really loud because he answered back with a delightful string of "Shut the F*&# Up.  I wasn't talkin' to you Fat Ass.  Just shut your F*?#@ng Fat Ass.  You are such a Fat Ass."  I could hear him still jabbering away even with the door closed to the elevator room.  The voice in my head suddenly said Dumb Ass!!  I know that one was loud because it echoed!  Dang!  With everything that has happened in Seattle lately with crazy homeless people I need to keep those voices just a bit quieter. 

De

No comments: