Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breathing Easier

Ahhh . . . . much better today.  I got to work a bit before 700 and was able to knock out 2 hours of work with no interruptions - I had forgotten how nice it is to get to the office before everyone else -I can get so much accomplished.  Thank goodness too because my top lip hurts from all the chewing yesterday! 

Monday I baked 3 types of cupcakes and brought them in to work for taste testing - Chocolate/Orange, Chocolate Mint, and Turtle Fudge . . . The Chocolate/Orange was the least favorite, the orange flavor wasn't strong enough - Chocolate Mint and Turtle Fudge tied so I am thinking I might just make them both and enter them both into the contest.  Depends on what time I get home tomorrow and how much energy I have.  You know me though - love to bake so I am sure I will have more than enough energy to do both.

My luck for picking winning teams is so not with me this year - Fantasy Team is in last place and I am the only owner who has no chance what so ever to make it in to the playoffs - My pick to win Survivor was voted off last week - The team I picked for Amazing Race was eliminated from the race on Sunday - if you're a team and you want to win - better check with me first to see if I've chosen you to win anything.

Miss Chrissy is being so cute right now - she is sacked out on the arm of the couch - I am going to try and move stealthily so I can grab my phone and take a picture - Shhhh . . . . . Stretch . . . . Oops, she moved - picked her head up - hold still and maybe she's lay back down. Got It!!  Let me email it to myself and then I'll post it here.

 
Isn't She So Cute!!


OK - Time for bed so I can get an early start again tomorrow - Company meeting in the morning so I will lose about an hour and a half of work time.

De

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I liked that dad and daughter team too, I was hoping they would catch up in the end.