Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Off :-)

This has been a great day . . . slept in until 830 . . . . did some chores . . . . . cleaned out a few boxes of junk . . . . . baked some cupcakes - There is a cupcake contest at work on Friday and I am planning on entering for best tasting so I tried out 3 different flavors today - Chocolate/Orange . . . Mint Chocolate . . . Turtle Fudge.  I'm going to bring them in to work tomorrow and have the department taste test them and let me know what they think. 

Miss Chrissy is feeling a bit better I think . . . She was sick early Sunday morning and then Sunday evening . . . Coming out one end and then the other . . not sure if she got into something in the house or if it is from eating too many "helicopters" when she's outside.  Right now she is laying on the couch next to me on my feet!  I think she tired herself out chasing leaves on our walk this afternoon! She was very funny to watch! She would run after the leaf - grab it - then drop it and run after the next one!  It is very windy here today so she had a lot of leaves to chase.

Elders Tinge and Rodriguez are coming by tonight - I am going to have them try some cupcakes before our New Members lesson.  Oh - did I mention how friendly everyone in my ward is!  Two different families have asked me what I am doing for Thanksgiving to make sure I have somewhere to go.  That is just so very nice!

OK- Miss Chris is running around trying to hide another one of my socks - gotta go grab it.

De

No comments: