Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Back In Jr High!!

I just went back to Jr High . . . . . It's just after Christmas Break (Yes, that's what it was . . . none of this PC "winter" break) . . . I am wearing my brand new light blue t-shirt with a big picture of Shaun Cassidy on it!!!  I also got his album too!

I went on this trip back through time watching Shaun on Oprah tonight!!  He was my first teen crush!  I had pictures of him all over my bedroom walls.  I watched Hardy Boys every Sunday and sang Da Doo Ron Ron and Hey Deanie at the top of my lungs!  I was going to marry him one day!  It's amazing how just seeing your teen heart throb can make you feel 13 again . . . I couldn't stop smiling at the TV the whole time . . . definitely not going to delete that recording for awhile!

De

**When he was singing hey Deanie back in the 70s he was really singing to me and saying Hey De De!!  A girl can dream!***

No comments: