Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Breathing Lessons

Breathe In  . . . . Breathe Out . . . . Repeat . . . . . .

Stress!!  I am so stressed just thinking about everything that needs to be done in the next week that I gave myself heartburn today.  Gotta get all of my AP stuff done this week because Monday and Tuesday next week will be all payroll . . . . then next Wednesday I need to get any AP received on Mon and Tues entered so I can cut checks and get them out before Thanksgiving . . . . . and oh yeah . . . . . . Month End starts up right after Thanksgiving too . . . .

Breathe In . . Breathe Out . . Breathe In . . Breathe Out . . . . Don't Hyperventilate!!

Whenever I think about it I start to panic that I'm not going to get everything done . . . . then I get snappy and frustrated . . . . . then the heartburn hits!  The urge to scream comes in to my head . . . . I've started an annoying habit of chewing on my top lip!

Breathe In . Breathe Out . Breathe In . Breathe Out . . . . . . Don't Pass Out!

Dear Lord - Give me strength . . . patience . . . . calming thoughts . . . . . to help me make it through this next month.

Yes - Month - because as soon as we close out November I am going to have another payroll to process and I need to make sure my desk is covered when I go on vacation . . . . . .Ahhhhhhh . . . . stress!!!!!

BREATHE!!!!!!!

De

No comments: