Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday!  Happy 3-Day Weekend to me - Yay! 

I got up at 800 this morning - due to the fact that Chrissy was crying in her crate - and decided to take her out for more than just a quick potty walk - we walked down and around to Beaver Lake Middle School and then back on a trail that brought us to the neighborhood across the street from where we started.  I think Chrissy walked twice the distance though because she kept running ahead then back to me and then ahead again!  I figured she deserved a longer walk because she had been locked up in the kitchen for so long these past 2 weeks and especially last night - I didn't get home until 1100 and she had gone into the kitchen at 700 Friday morning - 16 Hours - poor girl!  So she got to run and play - and hopefully it'll tucker her out  bit so I can get some chore done - more specifically, fold my laundry without having to chase after her to get my socks and underwear back!

I had a lot of fun last night at J and A's house - A made a really good baked Italian dish for dinner.  The Party Lite party was a lot of fun - it had been a while since I'd been to one. They have some really cool new products - Fragrance Melts were my favorite - I ordered a Snowman (the blue one named Icy) that plugs in and you put the melts in his hat - the light heats up the melt and the fragrance fills the air - I ordered peppermint bark scent. After I placed my order and chatted a bit I went downstairs to see J and the boys - J and I talked for almost an hour - I miss the talks we would have at work so it was nice to just be able to hang out. 

I think our walk is finally tuckering out Miss Chris - she is fluffing the pillows on the couch and  trying to get comfortable for a nap.  Might be time for me to eat some breakfast and then get started on the laundry.

De

No comments: