Friday, November 12, 2010

Connection Issues

So – I moved my Cable Internet box and the wireless box into my room – connected it all back together hoping this would solve some of my connectivity issues. Can someone please explain to my why/how it is that I can connect to the Internet via wireless when I am out in the living room – but still can’t connect in my bedroom even though I moved everything in there!! Come On!! Ridiculous!


That is the reason, though, why nothing was posted last night. It was getting a bit chilly out in the living room and so I moved to the bedroom to crawl under the warm blankets – figured I would write my post there . . . . . but Nooooo – the stupid Mac wouldn’t connect to the Internet!! Very frustrating.

OK – that was the rant part – now on to what I was going to write about last night!

Teddy Bear Insides!
I got home at a decent hour – 530 - Only because I had an appointment in Issaquah at 430 – otherwise I am sure I would have ended up staying late again. It was nice to be home at that time – Chrissy was thrilled to see me, I had an opportunity to do some quick picking up in the living room – it was a Crime Scene after all – what crime you ask . . . . . The Great Teddy Bear Massacre!! Yeah – Miss Chris got a hold of a Christmas Teddy Bear and proceeded to rip the stuffing out of it! There were Teddy Bear insides all over the rug. I picked everything up because two ladies from my Ward were coming over to welcome me to the church. I was a little nervous but once they were there it was all very comfortable – they were so nice – I got a dish towel and a welcome packet with some information and a great packet of quick and easy meals – I will post some of the recipes as I try them. They looked pretty good. I am always amazed at how welcoming everyone has been – I just have never experienced that before – I don’t make new friends very easily because I’m kinda shy and it takes awhile for me to open up but everyone has been so nice and I just feel so calm and at ease when I am with people from the church. I find myself looking forward to church!

This weekend is a 3-Day weekend for me! I am taking Monday off for a much needed day of rest. Tonight I am off to J’s House for dinner and A – his wife – is having a Party Lites party! J will be in the car with me for at least 30 min driving to his house so I can talk his ear off about things – it will be a captive listener!! Has to make up for two weeks of not getting to talk things over with him.

I will try to post tonight – All depends on that stupid wireless – can’t connect to my computer that is less than 6 feet away – just crazy!


De

No comments: