Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cuddle Bug

This has been a pretty good weekend . . . . .
  • Had lunch with L at McDonald's yesterday - she was able to take a short break while I was there and come sit with me for a bit.  L told the manager I was her Mom and they gave me the family discount so I got a Big Mac Meal for $3.81!!
  • Gained back my lost hour - which has been sorely needed!
  • Went to church today - starting to remember names and faces!  
  • Spent some quality time with Miss Chrissy - she has been a real snuggle pup this weekend.  It's been very nice to have a pup want to just curl up next to me.  She has been rather entertaining too - her new thing is to grab socks out of my bedroom and then hide them out in the living room.  She will come running by and I see the flash of white in her mouth and then she starts digging at a pillow and buries my sock.  Tomorrow morning when I am getting ready for work I will have to go on a hunt to find some matching socks!
  • Friday night I met the new Missionary Elder Rodriguez - Elder Brady was transferred to the Bellevue South Ward.  I miss him - we had good conversations.  Elder Tinge and Elder Rodriguez came by to have pizza on Friday night - I'm not used to feeding boys!  Next time I will definitely need to order more - or maybe I'll make my Spaghetti Lasagna.  
 This week is going to be very busy.  Monday I need to make sure I get all of my AP things done because Tues and Wed I will be processing Payroll now that J has moved on.  I am a little stressed but I am sure it will be OK and J is just a phone call away if I run into any problems.  Thursday I have my Lisa appointment and then the ladies from the church Relief Society are coming by to visit.  Friday night I am going to J's house - his wife A is having a Candle party.  Busy Busy Busy!

Well - it's only 750 but I am getting a bit sleepy - it's dark and feels like almost 9 - hopefully this means I will get back to getting up and getting in to work early. I think Chrissy is a little tired too - I am laying on the couch and she just curled up on my feet - I am really enjoying this Chrissy!!  Muppet Spirit must have had a little chat with her!

De

No comments: