Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday

Little Miss Muppet had a rough day yesterday - not really feeling up to par all day - her jaundice really flared up making the whites of her eyes very yellow as well as her soft little belly. Then - this morning at 1 she had a seizure. It didn't last very long but it concerned me because she has been getting her meds right on time so her body must be seizing due to the stress of her illness. I put her in the kitchen to let her wander and I moved out to the couch to sleep so I could hear her if anything happened. She is now sleeping on the couch next to me while I watch the hockey game. She hasn't eaten much today - just her pill pockets when she took her meds.

Yesterday L came over to do some laundry and while she had a couple loads going we went to the movies. We saw Shutter Island! Not at all what I was expecting after seeing the commercials. It was good - a little confusing - lots of twists to try and follow. Had a lot of fun spending the day with L! I don't think we have laughed so much together in a long time!

On my way home after dropping her back off at the apartment I was listening to talk radio - 97.3 FM - and they were talking to this guy who has just filed a law suit against Sea World Orlando because they closed down the Killer Whale show the day he was supposed to go - he had brought the whole family to Orlando for vacation. The show was closed because of the drowning death of one of the trainers by one of the whales. This guy was an absolute idiot - thinking that his loss of being able to see the whales is on the same par as the family who lost their child due to the drowning. He kept saying that so what if she was eaten by the whale - no reason to close down the exhibit - he had paid for it. He is suing for pain and suffering and claiming that his "relations" with his wife have suffered because of this. I was just listening to this in amazement that someone could be so shallow and/or money grubbing! Unbelievable! I just can't wrap my brain around how people can think like this.

End of Period 1 in the Hockey game - I'm gonna go throw a load of laundry in - empty the dishwasher and then get back to watching the game. Or - I'm going to play some WWF - make some toast - go back to watching the game.

De

No comments: