Monday, February 15, 2010

Catch Up

Man - I think the 24 hour pet flu ht my household this past weekend. All 3 of the animals threw up on Saturday . . .the cats once each and poor little Muppet 3 times. Of course . . . . Muppet couldn't keep her meds down which resulted in 2 seizures during the night. All day Sunday she just laid on the couch. This morning she was still lethargic but I needed to head to work. When I got home she was out of her bed and was excited to see me . . . the energy only lasted a bit though and she is once again just hanging out on the couch.

Not sure if it's lack of sleep from this weekend or just my body getting used to the meds but I have had a headache for the last few days and the ringing in my ear has gotten a little too loud!

I've been watching the Olympics - Tape Delayed!! Absolutely ridiculous . . . they are being held just 200+ miles from here and we don't get to see the events live! I used to be able to watch the events live on the Canadian Channel on Cable - CBUT - but they don't have the Olympics this year - another network got them that is not offered on our cable. Not sure if NBC had a hand in that in order to make sure us West Coasters were forced to watch their silly channel. I would just like to see events live and not have to worry about seeing the results before the event. So - tonight is the Pairs Skating Final and I'm trying to decide whether I try to stay up and watch it - cuz you know darn well that NBC won't be showing that until the end of the night - or just pull the results up on the Internet and go to bed.

Internet wins . . . taking my meds and a vicodin and going to bed.

De

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I fell asleep during the skating because of the slow music. I wanted to see the snowboard cross final but I missed it.
Luckily the events end around 11 there is no way I could stay awake til midnight.