Monday, February 8, 2010

Downtown Bus Tunnel


My bus has changed it's route to and from work. Instead of traveling down 4th in the morning and then 2nd in the afternoon we are traveling through the bus tunnel! I am excited! The bus tunnel means no more waiting in the rain for the bus - no more waiting on scary 2nd for the bus home at night - and the ride is supposed to be about 10 minutes shorter.

The first ride in this morning went smoothly for me - I knew where to get off - got to work. The only issue was that the 8:00 bus never showed up so I was 10 minutes later than I had planned on. Then heading home tonight the tunnel was backed up - a bus's breaks were stuck on at two stops down - so the bus was 20 minutes late picking us up and it was crowded! The bus driver was really nice though - as we pulled in to the Highlands Park & Ride he apologized for our first day of traveling through the tunnel not going well.

The bus tunnel is pretty nice - reminded me a bit of the subway system in DC - but cleaner. Here are some pics I took on my phone while I waited for the bus.

De

**Day 1 of Wii Fit - and Wii Tennis exercise!**

No comments: