Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Do You Just Stand By

Day 3 of the bus tunnel and Wii Fit!

The bus to head home was late again today - during the time that the 4:24 bus should have come by there were 3 550 buses and 2 212 buses that came by - I just don't understand why the bus was always right on time when it traveled down 2nd but can't seem to be on time in the tunnel.

I learned today that the Security Officers in the tunnel aren't there to help you out if something is going on or if you're being attacked - per their contract they are there to observe and report. I learned this because last night a 15 year-old girl was attacked by another 15 year-old right in front of 3 security officers! She was pushed into the bus lanes - then thrown to the ground - and punched and kicked in the face - the officers did nothing but stand there - even when the attack was over and the hooligans had run away the officers didn't go to help get the girl up off the ground. This all happened at the stop I get on and off at. I always see security officers there and had felt comfortable but now, knowing that if anything happens they are going to just stand there, not so comforted. Also - even though it's in their contract that they don't get involved - how do you just stand by while a young girl gets the crap beaten out of her. Here's the video of the attack -



WiiFit - I unlocked a new Aerobic Exercise today - Rhythmic Boxing - so much fun! I feel like I am getting a good work out and nothing starts to hurt too much except for the bottoms of my feet - it's like they cramp up - anyone have any suggestions on how to help get through that or to avoid it. Still got my 30 minutes in though.

De

No comments: