Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wii Fit

Day 2 of Wii Fit - started out with Yoga - then some Balance Training - Moved on to Aerobics - Finished up with some more Balance Training. Earned 35 Tokens! It's kinda fun - I am an expert on Hula Hoop - Step - and Ski Jump!!

The trip through the Bus Tunnel went a lot smoother today - bus was on time both ways! The trip seems to go so fast - no having to stop at lights. The bus is rather crowded though - not sure why - when I caught the bus on 2nd it wasn't this crowded. Maybe more people are taking the 218 now that it's in the tunnel. . . . . would make sense.

Work has been non-stop since the new year . . . . everyone juggling different projects as well as regular duties . . . .it's making people a little testy - including me - I know I've snapped at a few people when they didn't really deserve it. I think we all are going to need some down time once the auditors are gone and we have closed out January - hopefully we get some before it's time to close February.

Well - Muppet is giving me the look so I think I better take her outside and then we shall head to bed.

De

No comments: