Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Lessons

Things I've learned this weekend:

  1. Grocery shopping on the Saturday of Super Bowl weekend is crazy!! I think there were more people in the QFC than the weekend before Thanksgiving.
  2. Going to the same hairdresser for many many years pays off. I had an appointment with Bonnie scheduled for Friday at 430. January Close did not go as quickly or smoothly as I thought it would so I had to cancel my appointment. Bonnie was able to fit me in on Saturday morning so I didn't have to hack at my bangs!
  3. The people who attend the Northwest Flower and Garden Show are completely oblivious to those around them! Trying to get out of Seattle on Friday was nuts! People walking from the Convention Center carrying flowers, baskets, garden chotskies,etc and not noticing that they are walking right in front of a car trying to exit the parking garage!! Then the people who went and got their cars and then are picking up friends at the Convention Center - Uh People . . . You're not supposed to just stop in the middle of the street so someone can load up their purchases!! It's traffic hour for god sakes!!
  4. There is a lot of polyester worn at the Northwest Garden and Flower Show!
  5. When you haven't eaten fast food in awhile . . . . eating a Jack in the Box deluxe burger and curly fries is not a good idea!!
  6. The Saints are an amazing football team!!! Yay Drew Brees!!

I wonder what this week will bring!!

De

No comments: