Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost - The Final Season

I had every intention of going to bed early tonight. I was going to watch NCIS and then call it a night. But then I remembered that the Final Season of Lost starts tonight - I had it set up to record on my DVR and it would be nice to be able to watch it and skip all the commercials. Well - I could just watch the first hour - which was a recap of all that has happened up til now. I should have stuck to the original plan! I had forgotten how exciting last season was so now I am going to be up until 11 watching!! I sure hope we get at least some answers tonight!

D

**Update**
OK - First hour done and I think I am more confused. Some questions have been answered - like the smoke monster - but more have been created. Let's see what the second hour brings!

No comments: