Monday, March 1, 2010

Psychic Abilities on the Fritz

Long day at work today - between first day of Month End Close - which I was late at starting today - and the fact I kept having feelings of dread about Muppet all day. She was looking extra yellow this morning and not interested in food at all. I thought I might get home and find her not with us anymore. Thank goodness my intuition was off - when I got home she was still alive - had eaten her food - and didn't seem to be as yellow. I couldn't get her to take her pill pocket again so I had to shove her meds down her throat - I'm actually getting pretty good at it!

I was home for about 30 min when I decided to logon to my computer and check my emails - lets just say when I thought my intuition was off I was only partly right - it's not off just has some wires crossed - more specifically the L wires and Muppet wires seem to be jumbled up. Not sure exactly how things are going to go - lets just say - asking God WTH?!? about my last year probably was not such a good idea today.

On a fun note - tonight's episode of Big Bang Theory was absolutely hilarious!! Much needed laughter!

On another fun note - this LOL Cat really did make me LOL!










De

No comments: