Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Mixed Bag of Thoughts

Something Odd:

A lady got on the bus this morning carrying a board - probably between 2 and 3 feet long, 1/2 an inch thick, and about 3 inches wide. Now - that could be considered weird on it's own but this wasn't just a plain board - oh no - there were 4 door knobs attached! I kept wondering what she could possibly be doing with that board - at one point she put it up on the seat next to her and tried turning each knob. And Oh - these weren't modern door knobs - they were vintage door knobs - 2 were glass and 2 were ornate antique looking ones. Again I ask - why would someone walk around with a board and 4 door knobs?



Something sweet.


Something profound - this was on my cousin Haripurkh's Facebook last night -

I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work…significantly increasing my odds of succeeding…eventually.


De

No comments: