Monday, May 11, 2009

May 10, 1990 10:15pm

This is the moment that my little baby let it be known that he/she was ready to come out into the world - my water broke! I remember that I was downstairs on the couch on our North Bend house and Alan was upstairs getting some sleep - I was watching Twin Peaks. I yelled upstairs for him to bring a towel because my water had just broken and it was time to go to the hospital - He came down with a hand towel - I sent him back up for a beach towel! I remember calling my Mom and trying to get a hold of Colleen - her phone lines weren't working. We got to the hospital - checked in - and got settled. It had already been decided it would be a C-Section - I felt 2 contractions and was very thankful for that decision! My bundle of joy arrived May 11, 1990 1:23am. Was it - Brian Alan Eugene Householder or was it Katerina Elizabeth Householder? It was - L R Householder! Last minute girls name change decision! Nana didn't like the name Katerina and was going to call her Katie - I wasn't a fan of Katie - so I came up with a different name! Probably a good thing because Katerina Elizabeth Householder is quite a mouthful and the signature would be hard to fit on a check! Not to mention the nickname Kat House!!

May 11, 2009 - My Baby turned 19 today. It was a real White Trash Birthday!! She came by after work and we went to dinner at Red Robin. We joked around that it was a White Trash Birthday because I filled her car with gas and bought her a pack of cigarettes! We had a good laugh! It was a nice dinner - no arguing and she kept her phone off during the meal. It was a nice celebration. Now she is off with her friends celebrating - probably don't want to know what that is going to entail!

De

No comments: