Saturday, May 9, 2009

Annoyance!!

time to catch up on a few things - I have been a very bad blogger this week! It was pretty boring most of the week and then the calls started coming. L has called me at least 3 times a day starting on Wednesday to see if she has gotten any birthday cards in the mail that might contain money. I think she must be hurting for cash seeing as she just got paid on Tuesday. I think she is barely making enough to cover rent which leaves her with nothing for other stuff. She called me yesterday morning at 930 - I was home with a major sinus headache - to see if I was going to check the mail at the regular time between 100 - 200. I said sure and that I would call her if there was anything in the mail. She called me again about 230 to see if she had gotten anything - answer was no. She then called me today around 130 to see if I had gotten the mail - not yet and I would let her know if she got anything. She called me again at 300 to see if I had checked yet and I got a little bit pissy on the phone - I find this calling me multiple times a day to check on the status of the mail extremely annoying!! She then proceeded to lecture me on phone etiquette and how there was no reason for me to be getting so annoyed with her. I hung up. I then went and checked the mail - nothing for her again today so I texted her that and she texted me back saying she wanted to talk to me and then called. I answered and she started lecturing me again. I let her get it out of her system - tried to talk with her about my feelings - she told me I needed to apologize to her and I told her I had no intention of apologizing for feeling the way I did - she started getting bitchy so I hung up. Gee - think I'll get a call tomorrow wishing me a Happy Mother's Day!

She's out of the house and yet still finds a way to annoy the hell out of me. I am going to go put my face on and take a trip to QFC for a bit of grocery shopping and maybe get some ice tea at Starbucks and hang outside reading a book.

De

No comments: