Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ho Hum

I have been sitting here with this blank page in front of me for over an hour! My brain just can't come up with anything very interesting to write about tonight. Work was fine - no big L drama, just a few phone calls to find out when I'll be home so I can let her know if the card from her Dad has arrived yet - just a regular day.

Right now I am watching the season finale of NCIS - my absolute new favorite show! Dang it - that stupid Menopause Jack In The Box commercial just came on! Aaaaggggghhhh!!! Anyways - if you haven't had a chance to watch NCIS you can catch reruns on the USA Network during the week.

Muppet is doing pretty good. Poor girl gets cold at night since she had her hair cut on Sunday. She's not a sleep under the covers kind of dog but she woke me up this morning around 2 and was shivering. I pulled her under the covers with me and she zonked out - snoring rather loudly I might add!

See - just a boring old day!

De

No comments: