Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Honey Do List

Went to Home Depot after work today. I have a couple plumbing projects I need to do in my bathroom. My toilet handle broke - I blame the cats because they chase each other into my bathroom and I can hear them jumping from the counter to the toilet into the bathtun and then back out. The other job is the sink in my bathroom - the lever that you pull up to plug the sink has been broken for a long time and needs to be fixed. I wasn't sure what I needed to do but while I was wandering up and down the aisles I found the sink fixing section and decided to give it a try! Next stop was the paint section. I haven't decided what color to paint the spare room but I can't take the neon green anymore - I picked up a really good primer that should cover the nasty green and help to clear up any remaining odors in the walls.

Tomorrow is my Friday!! Taking this Friday off so I can have a 4-Day Weekend! When I started seeing the weather forecast I thought I better take advantage - sunny all weekend! Anyone from Washington knows that a sunny Memorial Day Weekend is very rare! I remember a lot of rainy camping trips growing up! Tomorrow I am going to go in search of a long leash for Muppet - the plan is to plant myself in a chair with a good book - attach Muppet to the chair to follow the silly leash laws - and have that leash long enough that she can wander around and smell the bushes and grass!

No call from L today regarding the mail - must be because today was payday - any bets on whether she budgets this time to cover rent-phone-gas! She did call me though when she was driving to Sammamish to get her pay - there was slow moving traffic on 405 and she wanted to know if I knew why? Hmm . . . . . . I go from being the person who knows nothing to a person who should know why there is a random backup on 405 . . . . . cuz I certainly have nothing better to do at work than keep a constant eye on the traffic reports! She is a crazy one sometimes!

De

No comments: