Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Am I

Guess where I am!! No . . . Not at home - which is where I would like to be. Guess again . . . Nope, not on my car either - which is a good thing seeing as I am typing. I am on the bus! Yup - 2 months in to the new year and I'm finally starting on a New Years Resolution!! Yay me!!

Because it's month end I was at work late tonight so I couldn't catch the 218 - I had to catch the 554 on 2nd and Pine - which required me to walk by the gang corner on 3rd where someone was stabbed a week or so ago. I had forgotten how incredibly creepy this bus stop is. I am thinking that next time I will go the extra blocks and catch it on University!

So - please raise your hand if you were one of the readers thinking that the blog has been too calm and quiet. You so need to stop doing that! I got to enjoy one of L's calls where she turns into a little shit because she's not getting her way and I'm not changing my plans. I seem to get calls like this about every 2 weeks - they coincide with her payday! Yup - she wanted me to take her to cash it tomorrow after work - well not only is it month end but I also have plans after work that will not leave me any wiggle room. She told me that maybe I shouldn't schedule things for right after work - she certainly wouldn't do that. Oh - she was also mad that I took the bus and didn't drive because she wanted me to stop by on my way home . . . For s nice visit you may be asking yourself . . . Uh no! She has no money and wanted me to bring her .75 so she could take the bus to work tomorrow!! I told her that she needed to figure things out and not rely on me . . . I know - I sound like a broken record! She told me it would be easier if she has a car. I pointed out that if she would have just gone to her court date she'd probably already have her license back. She got a bit snotty and commented that she still wouldn't have a car - to which I replied that she'd at least have the option to get a junker to drive around. Oh she was not happy with me!!

Other than that excitement it's been a good day. Time to get home - snuggle with the pup - and watch crazy Charlie Sheen on 20/20!!

Night -

De

**Pardon any spelling errors - I am posting this from my phone**

No comments: