Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Miss My Hour

Not sure why it affects me - I mean it's just an hour - but it really messes me up.  I got to bed at my regular time but then when the alarm goes off - it's like, really . . . . it's morning already . . . . I'll just hit snooze once . . . . OK - I can sleep until quarter past - well maybe half past is better - Just one more snooze.  I did get out of here at a good time this morning - got to work at 730 - early enough to have some quiet work time but too late to have some work in the dim lights time.  I like it before the bright fluorescent lights get turned on - just my desk light - it's very calming and peaceful.

Missed church on Sunday - woke up with a major sinus headache and a cold in my eye.  I slept most of the day away.  The ward is definitely a family and when a member is missing other members will check up on you.  I received two emails making sure I was OK.  Nice to know I am missed - if I ever fall and can't get up someone will miss me.

Day 6 of riding the bus - Yay me!  I was able to finish a book, Labyrinth by Kat Richardson last week - I have been trying to read this one since Christmas.   I started A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness  yesterday - so far so good - it moves kinda slow but not so slow that you lose interest - more like slow that makes you want to read it faster so you can get the story moving along.  I like having that time to read - and I have now saved $72 by not parking in Seattle!! 

Right now I am watching Glee - Love This Show!!  I can't say much about what's going on cuz I know a few people who read my blog record Glee and watch it later - let me just say - you will not be disappointed!  Lots of hype about New Directions singing Original Songs - which are great - but there is also a side story that "mmphm mubble mphme thmphfm"  I put my hands over my mouth and mumbled it so I wouldn't spoil it for you!!

Chrissy is in the process of destroying yet another one of her toys - She has rediscovered her Crinkly Christmas Moose and is working very hard to pull all of the crinkly noise makers out of the ears.  She's already pulled the squeakers out of a couple of her toys - she is a one pup destruction crew!  Oh - and so like L when she was a toddler too - no sooner do I get all of the toys picked up and put back in the baskets she goes back around and pulls them all out - she doesn't play with them all - she just wants them on the floor spread out every where.  And now she is hiding more socks - I have no more matching pairs because she only hides one from each pair.  Yes . . . . . I think she does this on purpose . . . . . . . . hoping that maybe I won't leave for work and she can hang out on the couch all day . . . . . . . . Not Gonna Happen!

De

No comments: