Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday - It's About Time!

Going on 3 days without having to reboot my wireless router!  And I have connection in my bedroom!  I think there were 2 reasons I was having issues - Crappy Router and an unsecured network!  I think other people were using my Internet which put a load on the router!  I now have a better router and my network is secure!  Yay me!

Fairly uneventful week - it did seem to drag though - not sure why.  I got up early this morning and got into work at 645 - I had forgotten how quiet it is in the office that early - it was nice.  Of course, now that I am getting to a point where I can get up that early again it's time to lose an hour!  I am thinking I may change my clocks tomorrow so that I get to bed earlier so I can get up for church on Sunday - seeing as getting up at 700 is really going to be getting up at 600 - ugh . . . .

I have had a feeling of anxiety in the back of my head for a few days - you know that feeling that you have forgotten something important.  It is making me chew my lip!!  I'm gonna have Angelina Jolie lips soon if I don't get this under control.  I never noticed I had this nervous tick before - I think it might be new - I think I used to clench my teeth - not sure which is worse.  Any readers have a nervous tick?

Oh . . . . so Lent started on Wednesday and I was trying to decide what to give up - thinking it would be Fountain Coke - which I Love!!  Then - found out from Jason that we - meaning Mormons - don't observe Lent!  Yay - no giving anything up!  But - I will try to cut back on the Fountain Coke - in fact - I didn't have any on my way on to work this week until today - and I rode the bus everyday but today - so it was a good week. 

No real plans for the weekend yet - my contacts came in so I need to run up to the eye doctor tomorrow to pick them up.  I should do some grocery shopping too - I have nervous energy these days - I think I need to bake!!  Maybe I will try something new - or something I haven't made in awhile.  Oh - and Starbucks stole my idea!!  They are now selling Cake Balls on a Stick!!  I could have been rich!!  That's me - A Day Late and A Dollar Short!

My Sissy is coming to visit in a month!  Yay! Very excited and then I thought Oh Crap - Now I need to clean my house!  Last year it looked like they were filming an episode of Hoarders and it's not looking that much better.  Guess I know what I will be doing for the next few weekends!   Unless . . . . . . . Hey C - last year you said you could clean the house and get it organized in a week - wanna extend your vacation and give your little sister a helping hand!!

De