Monday, March 21, 2011

The Award For Worst Monday . . . . . . . .

Goes to ME!!! 

Listed below are the things that happened today - if you can beat these let me know!!

  • Woke up this morning to Niki retching up her breakfast.  She doesn't throw up in a nice pile - oh no - she has to sit up high on a chair or the couch and projectile vomit across the room!
  • When I got off the bus at Westlake this morning - the longest/steepest escalator was out of service so I had to walk up the stairs.
  • I got a call from L - in tears - her rent money was stolen!  She was going to have to move out.  Supposedly they all put there rent money in envelopes with their names on them and post them on a board in the house.  She got a text this morning saying they never received her rent. Yes - she pays with cash so no way to trace it.
  • Came home to find that the cats - not sure which one so I am going to blame them both - had peed on my bed!!  WTH!!  Soaked through the comforter - blanket - sheet - to the mattress.
  • While I was putting the comforter in the wash - Chrissy decided she was not happy that she was still in the kitchen so she peed on the floor right next to her puppy pad.  She also had thrown up in the kitchen during the day.
  • Discovered that what Chrissy threw up was the foam from inside her bed - which she had torn up!
Ugh . . . . . .I hope tomorrow is better.

D

No comments: