Saturday, March 26, 2011

Loved A Discovery of Witches

Hi friends - I have been absent because I have been buried in my book - A Discovery of Witches.  This book drew me in and wouldn't let me go.  I just finished it and all I can think about is that the second book isn't going to be released until 2012 - How am I going to survive!!   I love books that can draw you in and make you feel like you have been living in another world with the characters.  I feel sad and alone now that the book is done.  That was one good thing about Twilight - I didn't start reading it until all of the books were released so I could just keep moving through the story - how did readers do it when they had to wait so long for the next book! 

Now I really need to get off my butt and do some chores around the house - seeing as everything was put on hold while I read.  Just need to figure out where to start - my room? guest room? kitchen? bathrooms?  Ugh - just thinking about it makes me tired!  Maybe I should take a nap first!!!

De