Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hmmm . . . . .

Ahhhhhhhh . . . . . . . deep sigh.  There's been some back and forth with L over the last couple days that has just kinda tired me out.  Being her Mother is really hard and really exhausting!  My thoughts are some sayings that a friend of mine on Facebook has posted - they seem to make me either go Hmm . .   or laugh!

  • Sharks aren't bad guys.  If some stranger entered my house in just a Speedo, I would probably attack them too!
  • Some people are like clouds . . . . When they disappear its a brighter day!
  • Spring really needs to stop impersonating Winter
  • When Vegetarians get nervous are they allowed to have Butterflies in their stomach
  • Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics
  • I need to stop saying "How Stupid Can You Be?" I think people are taking it as a challenge!
  • I have a button on my microwave that says "stop time".   I assume it means the timer but I don't touch it just in case.
I'm going to try and get some much needed rest . . . . haven't been sleeping well the past few nights.

De
 

No comments: