Thursday, March 31, 2011

Go Go Go

My Goodness - this has been a long day!!  Caught the 715 bus - work, work, work - stupid spreadsheet that gives me fits every single month end!!!  Then caught 515 bus back to Issaquah - which at this point it would have been a quick trip home and I would have lots of time to do what needed to be done tonight - but nope - I got to go back towards Bellevue - pick up L - plus two of her friends which I wasn't expecting - took them back to Issy so L could cash her check - then it was over to her McDonald's so she could pick up food with her 50% discount - then back to her house - then finally back home.  Got home about 715!  Now - would be nice if I could sit down and relax but I needed to walk Chrissy - clean the kitchen - make 2 desserts for Kimmie's Birthday at work tomorrow! 

Made the Lemon Blueberry one first - took about 30 minutes to prepare then it had to bake for an hour.  Next it was time to tackle a regular Cheesecake - not as easy as I thought it was going to be - not to mention the fact that the baking process takes forever!!  Got it all put together and in the oven at 10pm - bake for 15 minutes at 425* - turn down to 275* and bake for another hour - then turn the oven off and leave it in there for 2 hours without opening to door - then put it in the refrigerator!!!  Which basically means that this whole process won't be done until 115 am!!  Yeah - I'm thinking I will just set my alarm for the two hour part - get up - put it in the refrigerator and then go back to bed! 

Last night was a late night too!  I had my first RS Committee meeting for church - we plan the additional monthly meetings for Relief Society - pretty much an Activity Committee which I am perfect for!  The committee is fairly small so I will be able to get to know some of the members a little better.  The meeting went a little later than planned so I didn't get home until 900 - which meant that poor Miss Chrissy had been in the kitchen for 14 hours!!  She was more than a little hyper!!  When I took her outside she ate a bunch of grass - then threw up - yuck!  She must have gotten in to something that upset her tummy because she hadn't eaten anything during the day - but once she puked she was fine - ate some dinner! 

I am getting sleepy but I need to stay up until time to turn off the oven!!  I certainly hope everyone likes the cheesecake - I'm gonna be so mad if it doesn't turn out!!

De

No comments: