Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chrissy's Ocean Trip

We had a lot of fun on our "Run Away From Home" trip to the ocean. I think Chrissy walked twice as far as we did cuz she would run out as far as her leash would let her and then run back! She loved all the smells - had to taste everything sand, kelp, shells, and the Ocean.  She sacked out on the way home.  L took lots of pictures and we brought them to Kits Cameras the next day to be developed.  Not all of them turned out so she was a little disappointed.

Sunday we went and saw Despicable Me 3D - it was really good!  The 3D effects are amazing!  L and I both enjoyed it.  We had a really good weekend together.

De

I'm looking at where we've been!
Where are we going?


Just Hanging In My Car Seat!

Oops . . . I've fallen and I can't get up!

Are we there yet?

We're at the beach!!

I ate a lot of sand!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Such a cute puppy!!