Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Day

Headed up to La Conner today to see Mom and Dad!  We headed out a bit after 11 - Chrissy woke me up at 940 and then Colleen wouldn't let me go back to bed - I asked her what time she had wanted to head out and she said 10!  She let me shower and get ready.  We made a stop at Starbucks on the way there - L went with us just to the grocery store because she needed to pick up a lighter - I parked at the Starbucks and she had a little hissy fit because she was going to have to walk across the parking lot to the gas station to get the lighter - I told her to just be glad I drove her there and was not making her walk!  We then drove back and dropped her off at the condo and we headed out. 

When we got close to La Conner Colleen remembered seeing a Lululemon at the Outlet Mall in Burlington so we made a quick pit stop - then it was to Mom and Dads.  We had a great time - taking about Colleen's relay, remembering things from the past (mostly me . . . the keeper of family memories!), and talking about how Colleen should turn me in to Hoarders so I can get some help with my house!  She said she would just need a week and a bunch of garbage bags and she could get me back in shape - I offered to pay her airline ticket but she doesn't have anymore vacation time until October.  Oh well - guess I will just try to do it on my own - give me a couple of years . . lol!

Tomorrow I will be getting up early - or what used to be my on time - and taking Colleen to the airport and then heading in to work. Oh joy!

De

No comments: