Monday, July 26, 2010

Ugh! Monday

Took Colleen to the airport this morning and then headed in to wok.  Got there before 9!!  Started getting some work done and made my list of tasks for getting ready for month end - Even though I've been there for 4 years it still helps to have a check off list to make sure I don't have a senior moment and forget something.  The day was going fairly well until I got a meeting request for this afternoon - I just get so stressed out and nervous about one on ones - also, with my meds not really working one on ones are not a good thing - I tend to forget rule number one - No Crying In Finance! 

So . . yeah . . . meeting went about how I thought - kind of a rehashing of everything that was talked about last time - no new issues just a rehashing - this time though it was used to explain away why my bonus percentage is low.  Yeah - doesn't matter that I made all my goals both Q1 and Q2 - it's just a hopeless feeling - no matter what you do you will never get 100%.

So . . . . that on top of everything else that I've been feeling and it was all I could do not to come straight home and go to bed.  I made a pasta salad for dinner - sat on the deck and had a beer - surfed the web for a bit.  It was nice out there - cooler than in the condo.  Now it's time to go get in to bed and sleep - sleep - sleep!

De

No comments: