Monday, March 15, 2010

It Always Catches Up With You

Woke up this morning with a migraine - first one in awhile which is nice.  I think the stress from the last 4 weeks probably caught up with me - along with losing the hour over the weekend.  Spent the day sleeping curled up with Mup.  She just wants to be held these days - I need to get a baby carrier so I can get some stuff done around the house.

Tomorrow is going to be a stressful day - need to get to work early because I need to leave early to pick up L and take her to an appointment.  Then grocery shopping and baking a cake for BJ's birthday at work.

So - last night I discovered that Buffy had decided to use a pile of clean clothes inb my room as her litter box - yup, she peed on them!  So I pushed her out of my room and closed the door so she couldn't come in while I was sleeping.  230 this morning I woke up to the sound of her meowing and scratching at the door.  She was also reaching her paw under the door and it sounded like she was jumping up and trying to grab the door knob.  Well - that's exactly what she was doing!  It took her 20 minutes but she did it - she opened the door to the bedroom!  She is the most annoying, sneaky, crafty cat ever.  All the clothes have been picked up now.

De

No comments: