Monday, March 22, 2010

It All Catches Up

The emotions over this past month have finally caught up with me.  Worn Out - Major Headache.  The 2 major worries have come to a close and my body is just drained.  I am thinking I need a vacation.  In the near future I am thinking about going to Portland OR - Christian Kane is performing at Dante's and I am loving his music.  He is an actor on Leverage and is trying to break in to the Country music biz - I really like his music - kind of a mix of country and rock.  He is performing in April so I might take a weekend trip down there.  Dante's is right by Voodoo Donuts!!    Been wanting to go there ever since I saw them on the Food Network.

I found about 5 videos I had taken of Muppet on my camera.  I started looking at the yesterday - thinking I could put bits and pieces together to make a movie - it was too hard to watch them though - I think I may need to wait a few weeks before I try watching them again.  Just to hard seeing her all full of life and dancing in the kitchen. 

I went out with Lyd on Saturday night - Dinner - movie - Chelsea Handler.  I will write all about that tomorrow . . . . . stay tuned!

De

No comments: