Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Miss Muppet

Miss Muppet gave me a scare - again - tonight.  She's not eating or drinking - she was very wobbly when I got home.  I turned in to nervous scared Mom and off to the vets we went - I am so happy that they are open until 8!  Poor Mup was shaking when we got there - all wobbly and yellow.   I thought this was going to be it - but Miss Muppet is just not ready yet.  Dr Brar gave her some fluids, an anti-nausea shot, and a steroid shot.  He also had to draw some fluid out of her stomach - poor baby.  There wasn't very much fluid - which s a good thing - that's a sign of complete liver failure.  After paying the bill - we were g=heading out the dor and Dr Brar said "Miss Muppet will let us know when the time has come, but it is not today!"  So I still have my pup!!

I had planned on baking again tonight - more stress relieving - but when I got back from the vets Muppet was still shaking so I have been on the couch snuggling with her.  I am so glad tomorrow is Friday - I so need a weekend again.  All these up and down emotions are draining.

De

No comments: