Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's A Week For Baking

The Cinnamon Pull Apart Muffins I made last night were a big hit today at work today - they went very quickly. The baking helped relieve stress last night. When I got home tonight Muppet looked a bit better - she had eaten some food - no interest in eating tonight and kinda sleepy. So . . . . it was back in to the kitchen to relieve some more stress . . . . . Banana Bread for tomorrow!

This morning Muppet was a little bouncy - Yay - she wanted to go down the stairs on her own. Yeah . . . She can't really do that anymore. She almost went "ass over tea kettle" down the stairs. When she got to the bottom she was kinda walking like a drunken sailor - not that I've seen a lot of those in my life!

My mind is kinda blank right now - I have been so stressed out and my minds been going a mile a minute trying to absorb everything that's been going on that I think it has just shut down. It as said - enough is enough - I'm too full - can't work out any more issues. So while the bread is finishing up baking I am watching mindless tv - America's Next Top Model Cycle 14! Makeovers on the first day and tears already. Now I had to change the channel - it was starting to be more like an episode of Bad Girls Club - wayyyyy to much drama!

Final buzzer went off - taking the bread out and heading to bed.

De

No comments: