Thursday, October 29, 2009

CT

This entry was originally going to be about the CT Scan I had today - but - I didn't get the CT Scan today. Not because I was suddenly better -No - its because my insurance company needs to pre-authorize this test. Some guy in a suit, sitting behind a desk, calculating numbers is going to decide whether or not I get a CT Scan to figure out why my head has been hurting for 8 Frickin Weeks!!!!!!!! As if he knows better than my doctor. The insurance company will decide whether they think the doctor has done everything she can that isn't an expensive diagnostic test. It will take them 3 - 5 days to review the case and decide whether to authorize it. So - I cancelled my appointment and rescheduled it for next Friday morning. In the meantime - I get to suffer with the headache. As well as enjoy the lovely ringing in my right ear which is now being accompanied by a high pitched squeal in my left ear. Not to mention that next week is month end - fun fun fun!!

Have I mentioned that this has made me crankier than ever!! I want to hit something - anyone want to come over and let me smack 'em around a bit!!

De

No comments: