Monday, October 26, 2009

Way Too Much

There has just been so much different stuff going on lately that I haven't written - I'm not even sure where to start. Let's see - last Friday I had my tooth pulled. It went a lot better than I thought it would. I've had a tooth pulled before but I was knocked out for that one. This time I opted for just Novocaine - to go under you need to have an adult there to drive you home which I didn't have - the surgeon said that with a tooth like mine they usually just do Novocaine anyways. I was a little stressed out - mostly the fear of the unknown. The shots were the most painful part of the procedure - the actual pulling of the tooth only took 15 minutes. I drove myself home - took lots of meds - cooked up soft food to eat.

Saturday morning at 1:30 I received a phone call I never wanted - it was from . . . . .L . . . surprise surprise . . . she was calling all stressed out and in tears - she needed me to do her a favor. Could I buy her a pregnancy test! Oh good lord - not what either of us needs. I told her I would do it for her. I picked it up and brought it over to her on Sunday. I went to Walgreens to buy it - I was embarrassed and felt so white trash! I bought Halloween candy and a few other items so that the pregnancy test wasn't the only thing in my basket. I know you're all on the edge of your seat . . . . .the test came back negative!! Deep Heavy Sigh of Relief!

Since Friday I have only had 1 day headache free :-( That was Sunday and I was taking my meds every 4 hours. The headache has come back today. I went to the chiropractor after work to see if my neck was out - that was the only other thing I could think of that could be causing the headaches - my neck wasn't out. My left hip was but I don't think it was causing my headache. I got all adjusted and am now back at home . . . . head still hurting. Dang it!

So - not sure what I will do next. Probably give the doc a call tomorrow.

De

No comments: